Industrial Assets, Plant & Machinery
Businesses are constantly using plants and machinery. Therefore, a business needs to determine the Valuation Of Plant & Machinery and Fixed Assets regularly. Plant and machinery valuation refer to finding the market value of all plant and machinery assets used in manufacturing and distributing goods and services by a business.
The purpose of valuation dictates the approach of valuation to be used for Plant & Machinery Valuation.
Plant and Equipment valuation may be used for the following purposes:
- Financial Reporting under IndAS and IFRS
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy
- Valuation for Insurance of Plant & Machinery
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Purchase Price Allocations
- Impairment study
- Taxation and Regulatory
- IPO and Commercial Papers
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Asset retirement & Disposal
We have a strong team of experienced, trained and well qualified professionals comprising of Chartered Engineers; possessing vast experience of valuation catering to clients of diverse sectors, Financial Advisors and Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries.